Wednesday, July 9, 2014

First models after a long break



First new Orks painted in many years! Three shoota boyz to bring that mob up to 15. They still need a few detail touch ups and their bases done, but I wanted to post some progress pictures to inspire myself and maybe get my brothers painting again, too. I'll work on how to post better pictures, but I'm happy with this start.

These guys ended up with a lot of red highlights between the face paint and hair. I like the one who is stabbing with his knife. Just because they have shootas doesn't mean this mob doesn't want to get stuck in! It is hard to tell from the photos, but the ork in the center has a chain strap on his shoota to add a little something unique.

Next up, I really need a Warboss. I've been putting it off, but if I am going to play, I need to finally paint one!

No comments:

Post a Comment