Thursday, July 17, 2014

Da Blitzdreg Boyz - My First Painted Army



Warboss Filgakk Skullsplitta' - choppa, slugga, power klaw, 'eavy armor, boss pole: 94 pts
Kreepin' Deff - 10 kommandos - 1 nob w/klaw, 1 burna: 150 pts
Da Krunkerz - 20 boyz w/ sluggas and choppas, 1 nob w/ klaw and boss pole; 2 rokkits: 170 pts
Dakka Boyz - 14 boyz w/ shootas, 1 nob, 1 big shoota: 113 pts
Nadgreb's Runtz - 15 grotz, runtherd w/ squighound: 55 pts
Bad Ork Bike Boyz - 4 bikes: 72 pts
Da Rokkit Ride - warbuggy w/ twin-linked rokkit launchas, grot riggers: 35 pts
Krip da Kan - killa kan w/ rokkit and power klaw: 50 pts

Total: 739 pts

Here it is, the first army I can field with models 100% painted by me. I'm looking forward to getting these bad boyz on the gaming table for a little action. I can't wait to paint up another 260 pts to get my force big enough for respectable games! I have 'ard boyz I converted years ago and am just waiting to paint. And I have a converted skorcha, which would be fun. After that, I'll have just about all of my existing models painted other than a few more boyz so I could actually justify buying something new. This army has plenty of Troops and Fast Attack units already so maybe some more Heavy Support would help by returning some fire at my enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment