Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Next Battlefield: The Ruins of Old Xhorik

We can finally play on a different battlefield rather than the same few hills every time! I ordered some ruins from a Polish guy who sells them through his Facebook page for a very reasonable cost.  Yay for globalization. There is decent amount of minor damage I need to fix and touch up, but overall the stuff looks really cool. It would take me months to make enough terrain for a whole battlefield like this so buying it will allow me to continue working on my Orks and add a few pieces of terrain.


These ruins will represent one of the old cities that was destroyed in the first Ork invasion and then abandoned after the climate changed.  It is now being reclaimed by the desert as sand has already completely covered the streets and most of the debris has decomposed or sunk into the desert.

2 comments:

  1. Awsome! You're right, that would have taken you til Christmas. I'm very excited to play a game in a urban environment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Totally bad-ass!!! Little white around the bases and it's good to go.

    ReplyDelete