Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mega Trukk Cab


I have the cab mostly finished other than a few touch ups.

This is one MONSTER of a trukk! Very proppa' for my mega nobz.

I am digging the red cab. Looks like Dad's old trucks.

Here it is with the bed in position. I'll be filling the gab between the bed and cab with some gubbinz.

I will add the other door after I get the driver painted and glued in place.

Still needs the rokkit turret on top. The roll bar is there to keep the gunner from falling out when the driver hits the gas!

I am loving it. This thing is going to be massive on the tabletop.

It seems like the big Ork face on the front should be a little more weathered and battered to make it match the rest of the trukk. I'm not really sure how to weather the black, but I'll probably try something.

1 comment:

  1. Wow-wee! That's crazy good! I'm so impressed. It does remind me with dad's old red truck, with a little Mad Max rolled in!

    ReplyDelete