Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Horus Heresy White Scars - First Model

Pete got me interested enough in Horus Heresy that I decided to start a legion. I have always been a huge fan of Genghis Khan and the Mongols so without reading any of the books or thinking too much about it, I went straight for the White Scars... Mongols in space!

First test model. I wanted to add some significant weathering and battle damage without it being overpowering.






I'm pretty happy with everything except two issues. I am not sure if I like white spots where the red paint has been chipped off (although it looks better in this pic than it does in person). And I am not sure if I like the black lining between the red paint and the white paint on the armor. Any feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment