Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tankbusta 5: Rip

This one looks a little less feral than most of the others. I wanted a few that looked like they had rokkit launchas capable of a bit longer range than the spear-throwers.

This seems like the type of helmet you would wear if you were going to be blowing up vehicles at point-blank range.

A nice fur to help stay camouflaged in the hills. And you can see the red button that means "boom"! 



The running pose came from chopping up and re-positioning Stormboy legs. I love the underslung rokkit launcha!


The hook is visceral and could be useful for climbing or helping to pry open hatches on vehicles to get to the good stuff. 

Five tankbustas done; two left to paint. I've been keeping a pretty good pace. At this rate, I should have the whole mob finished and based in another couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Nice painting on your orks here Riddle of steel...also thanks for your comment on my orks. I like what you are doing with yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skin over his back and the great rocket launcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fur does help make him look more feral. Otherwise, he looks too modern compared to many of his mates, especially w that high-tech looking rokkit launcha. It does look pretty sweet. Like a leaf blower of death.

    ReplyDelete