Sunday, March 24, 2024

Building a Better Bridge Table Part 6: Nearly Done

 I did some more spray painting today, but I do not know if it helped much. I did setup the two pieces together and tried to blend the two sides together more, since they looked a bit different. I also set up the roads and bridge to get an idea of how it will look. I would love to fill in the river at some point but I have never played with resin so I need to practice on something else first. 





This board provides about 36 square feet of gaming surface, equivalent to a 9 ft x 4 ft table. 

Here are two potential deployment maps. The blue represents the "river", which is more of a canyon currently. The red is No Man's Land. The two player map allows large deployment zones to enable big games (larger than a 1 ft x 8 ft deployment zone on our 4 ft x 8 ft table). The three player map below has deployment zones about equivalent to a standard 1 ft x 6 ft deployment zone on a standard 4 ft x 6 ft table. These are just some examples from me playing around with it.





Here is the board with the two-player deployment zones drawn on, for an idea of how it would look. 


Previous work:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5


No comments:

Post a Comment