Saturday, April 6, 2024

Spartans!

 Legion Land Raider Spartans

I'm excited to finally have a Spartan for the Death Guard. A proper transport for a notoriously slow faction. I think it came out really neat looking, as all the DG models do with this simple but striking color scheme. 

I never officially posted the Blood Angel Spartan to the blog, so I thought I would pair them up for one  super-sized blog post. It'll be really cool to see them on opposite sides of the battlefield facing off. 











2 comments:

  1. Some very attractive pieces of plastic. And so dang many lascannons! I'm eager to see what kind of impact these guys will have on future games. Actually, it seems as if they often attract so much fire early on, that they don't do much before biting it. But still a great hobby project! Love the chapter icons

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look incredible. Great use of the iconography. And I love the stripe on the Death Guard Spartan. They look epic facing off against each other.

    With all this AV14+ on the table, I am going to have to buckle down and paint one for the V Legion in order for them to keep up.

    ReplyDelete