Friday, September 25, 2020

White Scars Rhino

 FINALLY - about two years later than I expected, I have a Rhino for my White Scars! My poor marines have hoofed it around the battlefield for far too long. It is time to give them the mobility fitting a White Scars unit.


My White Scars infantry will be riding in style... and finally able to keep up with the rest of the army.



I had a lot of fun with the White Scars transfer sheet.


Since a Rhino is a work horse vehicle, I wanted to show some significant wear and tear and dust.


Hopefully sometime I will get an action shot of the men piling out in a battle report.

It has a little close-range firepower with the multimelta.

You have to love the character of the Rhino, a true classic.


1 comment:

  1. Looks great- truly a tribal/ WW2 heavy vehicle hybrid. Like if you were playing Civ and the Mongols persevered until the modern age.

    ReplyDelete