Thursday, November 20, 2014

Grotz!

I decided to take a break from the boyz and paint up my last two gretchin. They were looking lonely and out of place as part of a mob that is otherwise completely painted. It was a nice change of pace because they are so small and simple. But they are still fun models, full of devious character and spite!

A large bolt with a nut makes a good grot club! They can't all afford to have knives.


Gotta love the teeth!

I gave each of them a splash of red to tie them together with the rest of the army.


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to pulverize them with bolter fire and frag middles! Cannon fodder indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Your painting skill is impressive. Those bases look huge for the little squirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I definitely spend far too long models like boyz and grotz. But after two or three more models, I will have a fully legal, fully painted army of 1000 points for the first time. And then I won't be in any big hurry to get my models painted because I can play decent-sized games with what I have. I will just keep adding things slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The question is: is Xhorik cold? Do those little loinclothes do the job?

    ReplyDelete