Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Brotherhood of the Wind: Legion Tactical Squad and Legion Tactical Support Squad

I have finished the first two squads for my White Scars army for Horus Heresy.

Legion Tactical Squad. Sergeant with power glaive.

Legion Tactical Support Squad. 




Tactical squad from another angle.

Both squads together.

The full fighting force of the Brotherhood of the Wind, so far.

The plasma sergeant is my first-ever attempt at a human head in 40k. Eyes are killer! He looks like a ghost right now, but that might be as good as I can get it.

I'm excited to get these guys into a game.


With a big block of infantry done, next it will be on to some bikes and maybe some vehicles. Of course, that will be mixed in with other projects such as terrain and an ork battlewagon. But at least the army is off to a solid start.

No comments:

Post a Comment