Monday, December 12, 2016

Ork Treadbike - First Painted Model in a Year

Since the last update, I moved across country. I finally have my painting and modeling area setup again and just finished painting my first new model in over a year.

My latest Ork warbike was inspired by this weird thing I saw while searching the internet for inspiration one day last year before we moved.


 Watch out. Bad ork biker comin' through!




The bike has a single tread and the driver just leans from side to side to steer. Besides, once you are pointed at the enemy, why would you want to change directions?


My favorite part of the conversion is the big tank of squig fuel and the fuel line running along the seat. I think the smaller tank must be some kind of squig nitro for extra boost.


Lots of fuel and lots of exhaust!


No comments:

Post a Comment