Sunday, December 18, 2022

White Scars MkVI Tactical Squad Finished

I finally managed to get this squad finished, with some battle damage and weathering. Now they look like they belong in the desperate and bloody struggle for survival that is Xhorik campaign of the Horus Heresy. I am pretty proud of how they turned out. The sergeant is striding forward purposefully and with just enough ornamentation to imply artificer armor. Since I do not yet have the Forge World Legion heads and shoulder pads, I made a few of my own top knot heads and used some PopGoestheMonkey shoulder pads. The long-bladed bayonets fit the White Scars aesthetic well. And I had a lot of fun adding flavor with the decals and freehand red markings. I am excited to see them on the table soon, even though they will likely be quickly chopped to ribbons by Red Butchers or Deathshroud terminators... 

Next, they will need a Rhino for a level of mobility befitting their Legion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment