Saturday, October 8, 2022

New Outpost Terrain

 I finally broke down and bought my first terrain in years while visiting the Citadel in Dallas with my brother on vacation. For ~ $100 you get a very impressive box of terrain that is functional, quite cool looking and can help fill out a game board. I found a video online from Guerrilla Miniature Games that gives step-by-step instructions on how to paint the Nachmund box of terrain in just a few hours, which I tried to follow pretty closely. I'm happy with the results I achieved, and it only took me ~4-5 hours spread over a weekend. Take a look!







2 comments:

  1. Pete, that terrain looks fantastic. Definitely some of the best we have done. The blended spraying gives a good weathering effect and the details really stand out. The red and green spot colors break up the uniformity and bring it to life even more. This stuff will be great to battle over and allow us to change up the games at your place from always being in the ruined city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces are stackable! Cool! You can combine them into a tall centerpiece model or spread them out over the entire table. Stylish and functional

    ReplyDelete