Saturday, October 13, 2018

Objective Markers

In the last battle, we had to use some tokens to represent the objectives because we did not have many suitable models or terrain pieces, so I decided to make up a few quick objective markers.

These are generic enough to be scanners, force field generators, teleportation devices (or jammers), security controls, you name it.




I used the same colors on all of them and gave them each a control screen to tie them together.

Here is the reverse side. Each station has its own power supply so they can even be setup in remote environments. 





Here is a marine manning the station.


I had a lot of fun scratch building these things. Maybe next time I will make it so that the light bulb actually lights up instead of just being painted. Then it could be lit to signify when someone is holding the objective.


But I did add one very subtle, but cool effect...

 


The gauge can be adjusted. Not sure it has any use, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment