Thursday, April 22, 2021

Year to date hobby progress check

 I decided to do a quick count on my painting progress for the year to see if I am keeping pace with last year. 

In 2020, the full year output was:
54 infantry (or equivalent)
3 vehicles/artillery
2 terrain pieces
6 battles played
6 battle reports generated
18 blog posts

The end of April will be one third of the way through 2021. So far my output is:

23 infantry equivalent:10 drop troop recon bikers (counts as 20), 10 stormtroopers, 3 Tarantula sentry guns
0 vehicles
2 terrain pieces
2 battles played
0 battle reports generated
24 blog posts

So far I am ahead of pace on infantry and terrain, on pace for games played, and behind pace for vehicles and battle reports. I am certainly far ahead of pace on blog posts this year, partially thanks to some contributions by Pete and Bill. 

Last year my overall average monthly output was: paint either 8 infantry, 1 vehicle or 1 terrain piece; generate 1.5 blog posts; and either 1 game or 1 battle report.

This year my overall average monthly output is: paint either 12 infantry or 1 terrain piece; generate 6 blog posts; play 0.5 games and not write any battle reports.

I have the photos for one battle report to write so I need to get started on that. And so far I have only worked on my drop troopers so after this next unit, I might switch things up to one of the Horus Heresy armies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment